Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lonely, but rich...haha!

So I came across this video on youtube:



It had me thinking. I haven't had a serious relationship in YEARS...I haven't really dated much either. There have been crushes here and there and a couple where I totally fell or was falling for the girl, but I always find myself getting stuck in the "just a friend" ladder. The, "I see you like a Kuya(older brother)" or the "I don't want to risk our friendship" situations. Yeah, it's probably my fault cause I like to get to know girls as friends first and I've never really been one to date a stranger. Anyway, back to my conclusion. I've come to the conclusion that if it's not in God's will that I do find someone, I pray that he atleast makes me rich. haha! Yeah, I probably sound greedy or have a face of money, but I really am not. I'm not greedy, but if I'm going to be lonely and have to suffer from that for the rest of my life, atleast let me be rich. Hahaha! It's better to be lonely and rich, than lonely and poor. Atleast if you're rich, you can do things that will, even momentarily, help you forget you're lonely. You can travel the world, meet new people(even in just a platonic manner) and do many things that will still make it feel like you lived an interesting, worthwhile life. Granted there may always be that void...but I guess it's just easier to deal with if you can afford to do things to help you forget about it. Yeah, I know there's people who have never gotten married or found someone to share their life with and never felt that loneliness and were perfectly fine. I know i'm not one of those people. haha! Heck, when I was 5 years old, I remember dreaming about having my own family. Who does that?! So if I'm meant to never find someone to share my life with, I'll be fine...just let me be rich please. =)

On another note: Bmod's recent performance at Avalon in Hollywood last Friday(Sept. 19, 2008)



Yeah, I messed up a couple of times and lost count. Oh well...OVER it. =P Time to get ready for the next performance...MAXT OUT!!

No comments: